Photo Diary - Paris and Daydreams


"Paris'  holds the key to your Heart"

I've been dreaming constantly of travelling around the world.  I used to be complacent with things, and now I could say I've grown up. As a young woman in her 20's I just want to get up, get out and see the world. I always thought that things are ok, things are good now and I don't really need to ask for anything more, but actually, I do want more in my life. I want to Travel, Paint, Sing, Write and etc. After all, I'm not getting any younger, I'm old enough to do things on my own, be the person I want to be. so Paris, I'm coming for you soon. ♥
http://aimeedelacruz.blogspot.com/

Comments

Beena said…
WOW - I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, Hope you check out my blog & follow? keep in touch love x

Benish | Feminist Reflections
Unknown said…

Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks
FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM