Singapore Trip 2012 Part 3 (late post)

Ok Ok this is a very very late post but I kinda forgot to continue my travel series for Singapore. As you all know, SG is practically my home away from home, I could never get tired of this wonderful country, maybe its the exquisite lifestyle or maybe its the country itself that draws me. A couple of my High- school friends work in SG and I hope that someday I'd be able to join them as well :)

Anyways, Ill be going to SG once June comes, its one of our yearly family vacations and I can't wait to go shopping and visit my friends :)

Here's my PART 3 of my Singapore Trip 2012 hope you guys enjoy :))

My mom and Dad, waiting in line for Universal Studios (woot woot*)



My Aunt Mommy Cris, rocking her pink framed H&M shades :) 

Imma ride the movies TOOODAAAY :D haha :) getitng my Universal Studios ON y'all!! 
My lil sis Andrei and I were super excited for the newly opened "Transformers the Ride" we couldn't wait to get it :)

My crazy pop doing a pouty face and check out that guy at the back photo bombing at its best! hahaha 

Who doesn't love shopping? yep Ill be getting to it after I go to the rides :D 

Contrary to what you all my think, that is NOT my tummy, thats my shirt getting all bubbly hehe :D 

Excited tourists yup that's what we are :)


I regret not buying one of these babies, I melted like an ICE exposed.. it was frigging hot all over Universal, my baby sis was lucky enough to get one and I was deeply envious, I sweated like a pig. haha :) SO ILL BE GETTING ONE when I get back. The best thing about these bad-boys is its dual purpose, it's a fan and at the same time you can spray mist for your cooling satisfaction :D 


Now approaching DULOC, Lord Farquaad's famed Kingdom. 







Andrei and I bought these super cute Princess Fiona ears :) we wore it the whole time we're at the park.

Now approaching, EGYPT :)

Jackals guarding the Pyramids.






remember this buggers from The Mummy? they give me the bloody creeps just looking at them haha :) I kind of felt as if they're gonna jump and crawl, then eat me on the inside you know?

Welcome to Transformers the Ride! hehe, I forgot the name of this autobot, if anyone could help me out on this one, I would greatly appreciate it :)


Welcome to the NEST, its not supposed to exist so forget about it :D 


Waiting in line, and guess how long is the queuing? 1hr!


Mama's not too happy about the long line.. Papa's getting sleepy hehe :)


Last image for the part 3 of my Singapore Trip 2012, Part 4 coming up in just a bit!!




Comments

Valerie said…
Interesting post!

I am hosting an Oasap giveaway! Check it out here! :)

-♡ Valerie Angel
Anonymous said…
This web site really has all of the information and facts
I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Also visit my website ... ventana fine art
Unknown said…
Great post. It is good to travel with your family. enjoy more.

granton world
FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM