Aztec yellow on a Carribean Day

I was recently invited to a sweet blogger event and I was fortunate enough to be a part of it all. It was the launch of  Caribbean footwear's "Urban Safari Collection", I had such a blast and met some pretty cool people as well :)

I wanted to wear something that suits "Urban Safari" but at the same time I wanted to look sexy yet sophisticated. Let's not forget girls! we always have to look elegant never trashy nor drabby no matter what we wear!

1. Military Jacket - Embellishment
2.Yellow & Black Top - Bayo

I opted for a few key pieces to get the look of "Urban Safari", my black and white aztec skirt, my bee colored top and my brick orange jacket suited well to get all the sexiness but not trying too much. 

3. Aztec Skirt  - Forever 21
4. Blue Peeptoes - Diva



My whole outfit and poses was inspired by Kristen Stewart, she always looked so edgy and gorgeous on the red carpet. Ok let's face it she does have a lot of mishaps but then again we have to admit she does rock it whenever she dresses up am I right? 




Lets not forget the Make - Up! it is essential for a woman to look her best in events, may it be a day or night occasion!In my make - up  I opted for a simple day look, fresh sweet and yet sultry, I focused more on my eyes by using browns and bronzes plus lots of mascara helped for that smoldering appeal!



So does my outfit suit Urban Safari? hope it does :D When dressing up I love to complete my look with the whole outfit plus make  - up to make everything coordinated after all its better to have it all going rather than something is missing right? 

I had such fun that day and I got free Caribbean Footwear slippers for participating in the event :) 
Thank you so much to Azrael for inviting me and my cousins! 

Go grab your Caribbean Footwear Urban Safari collection now! 

My post about "Caribbean Footwear: Urban Safari" is coming up soon! <3

BESITOS! XO





Comments

Anonymous said…
Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to make a superb article… but what can I say…
I put things off a whole lot and don't seem to get anything done.

my homepage binoa
Anonymous said…
Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you could be a great
author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and may come back later in life.

I want to encourage one to continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!


Visit my page; Www.Wheelhousebikes.Com
Anonymous said…
There have to be fairly a few to cope with the demands
in the public presently. You do not have
to belong to a gang to have on flat billed baseball caps.
Snapping a picture of one of these troopers is a
will have to for any visitor to London. You do not have to
belong to a gang to use flat billed baseball caps.



my web blog :: www.conductasadictivas.org
FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM