Sailing with my stripes

It has been quite cold for the past couple of weeks here in manila, it was totally surprising considering summer was coming. Everyone started wearing jumpers tights and so on, I personally love the fall clothing, so it was quite the perfect opportunity to style up my tights and cardigans :)

Cardigan by H&M| Dress by Regatta| 

Tights from LegSavvy

here I am awkwardly dawning my super awesome tights from www.LegSavvy.com, their site ranges all types and styles of tights,leggings, socks you could ever imagine! so go visit them and check out their variety of products and brands.

Boots from BClub

I love how the combination of my printed dress and striped tights looked. It was not overwhelming and  it was just right, sweet yet funky! 

Grey Ostrich bag from Kenneth Cole

My big sister kept telling me to pose crazily, and I did, well we cant just all be uptight and fashion - ish hehehe lets face it, I'm totally not that kind of girl, I'm a crazy, free spirited geek who loves fashion and art!


So Thank you thank you again to LegSavvy for sponsoring my giveaway!! and giving me fabulous Legwear! sending all my love to you guys!! :))

Sorry for the late posts, I've been quite busy for the past few days and btw my LegSavvy giveaway winner has already been announced via my twitter so congratulations again to Mirjana Ivanisev








Comments

Areeba said…
Love your look :D Especially the tights :D
Aree With Umbrella
FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM