That Girl in Boots

Ever since I was a little girl wearing boots were my thing. My mom would always buy me boots of all heights and styles, I would usually wear them under my OBMC casa uniforms instead of black mary - janes, yep i was a rebel. Up until now as an adult boots are still my favorite type of footwear. 

Cardigan  from Just G| Sleeveless printed top from H&M| Shorts from Space| Boots from BClub

What I love about wearing boots is that they're very versatile, just throw them in a pair of jeans or even a dress you got yourself a styled up ensemble. It doesn't try hard nor does it show too much, its just right. even in a simple shirt and shorts boots can make your outfit from "Drab to Fab" 


although I have to say it is in the style of your boots that would "make" your outfit, be sure that its the right fit for your personality and your height as well, just like me as a petite woman, I can't wear the ankle boots without heels, it will make my legs look super short and I would look stunted, so I would wear mid - calf boots when it come's to flats.

Necklace from Amanda's Place

I opted to wear something feminine because my boots were already pretty intense, so to soften it up I wore something a little girly and cute


How will you wear your favorite pair of boots?




Comments

piedev said…
I love the combination of the printed top and the cardigan ^^

beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com
Ally Hunnam said…
Thank you so much dear! :)
FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM