Singapore Trip 2012 part 1 (late post)
I know this is super duper late, but I think it deserves to be in my blog :) My family and I go to SG yearly for the Broadcast Asia Conference, so here I was loving my whole trip from the moment I rode on the plane going to Singapore :)
NAIA intl. airport 1 waiting for our flight to SG :)
Dinner at a Korean BBQ Restaurant in our Hotel
My dad and mom
Me, Papa, my Aunt Mommy Cris and my Mama
My baby sis Andrei :)
My beautiful Mama :)
MY MOST FAVORITE BOOKSTORE EVER!!! I have to say Kinokuniya is just amazing! if you guys want to know where it is, its located at TAKASHIMAYA Shopping Centre at Orchard Road. (see logo below)
(Andrei's Purchase)
(Andrei's purchase)
In H&M
cruuaazy shopping at H&M
Purchases of the Day <3
Well folks this is just Part 1 of my awesome trip more to come in just a few!!
