My 2013 New Year's Resolution ♥

So 2013 came, la dee daa surprise surprise preppers.The Mayan's 2012 doomsday calendar wasn't accurate after all, I have to say that whole doomsday thing last winter's solstice was pretty far fetched. I didn't see the point of actually meeting my last goodbye, there is so much to live for in life, why would you let a little scare stop you from living? so If another "End of the World" scare comes again lets just say whatever to it shall we?

Happy Happy New Year to Everyone!!! How was the celebrations so far? Every year each and every person in the world creates a resolution to live by the whole year, I for one tend to create an out of this world type of list to the point that it becomes redunkulus to follow.

Here I am with a normal paced list to follow this year hopefully it will be accomplished.. "Crossing my fingers"


What are your New Years Resolutions? 
what are your perks in following them? 


Comments

beAIMplified said…
Love the resolutions...mine are very similar! How are they going so far?

Aimee xx
FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM