How Geek Chic can you be?

I have to admit, I still have a hard time finding the right outfit that could be "fashionista" and at the same time I'll be comfortable as well, so as much as possible I keep it to a minimum, I don't want to walk around fitting myself comfortably on high heeled shoes, because that is suicide. Especially for me since I wear glasses for both style and vision.

I'm the epitome of Geek, I wear glasses (I even used to have braces), I'm awkward, I read a lot and I have an obsession with Middle Earth.

Flannel Shirt GIORDANO | Skirt COTTON ON

Being yourself is the best person you can be,If you have glasses then wear them don't be ashamed, you don't need to hide it you just need to find the right pair for you. I wear glasses most of the time because of my poor eyesight so I chose to get the ones that suit my personality, I couldn't get myself to wear a pair of glasses I'm not comfortable with, and so should you. so here I was dawning my personal Geek Chic glasses.

Sneakers LACOSTE

Bullet Necklace ROMWE| Drop double Necklace ELD

I had to keep myself in tiptoes most of the time because there was a  lot of small rocks around and I kept getting irritated with the crackling around my shoes hehe.. My little sister said I was crazy for doing that.



As a crazy person I just had to have this pictures My baby sis kept laughing at me the whole time :D




How Geeky are you? What's your obsessions? Do you love to read?
Tell me all about your geekyness obsessions and favorite books! 





FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM