Christmas Haul ♥

I haven't done a Haul for awhile so I guess it seems appropriate to one right now :) Christmas has ended and a new chapter in our lives has started, 2013 is here everyone and lets all celebrate the first month with a big bang boom! It's a superstition to start the new year with amazingness, not just for me but I think it should apply to the rest of the world, for one if you start your January with a blast, my family and I believe that it will go on until the whole 12 months has finally passed. Moving on, I would just like to share to everyone the stuff I got from Christmas season, gifts from my family and even the gifts I got for myself so here it is. 

disclaimer: I am not whatsoever bragging about my stuff, a lot of people enjoy this kind of post, also I would love to hear what you guys got for Christmas as well so again, I am not boasting bragging or even showing off my things. 



This Beautiful Chloe perfume was sent to me by escentual.com it smells amaazing, its sweet, fresh and its not overwhelming, which I really dislike about other perfumes. 

Speaking of Escentual, escentual.com is an online beauty store that sells high end make-ups and designer perfumes, with a very reasonable price! so if you're into beauty and you love perfumes, please don't hesitate to check escentual.com out! 


Nevermore by Kelly Creagh 
Lady Galadriel Magnetic bookmark 
All from FULLYBOOKED

Clutch bag from My mom

PS3 games from my Dad


Bangles from my cousin Danielle

Rose Gold bangle by Diva from Ate

Mac makeups a gift to myself <3

Maybelline Cheeky Glow blush from my little sister Andrei

Forever 21 blouse from my big bro <3

White Lace and chiffon dress <3

Chiffon Blouse with flowers
Red paper - bag pants 

Tea cup necklace from my cousin Erika, her gift came with a badge
but unfortunately the badge seems to be missing now :(((

Thermo mug from my Aunt <3

Totoro Sweatshirt from my Kenji <3

Ankle wedge booties from Kenji as well :)

What did you get for Christmas 2012? I hope you had a great holiday! 









Comments

Anonymous said…
http://medassist.org/media/buypropecia/#21963 propecia receding hairline - propecia side effects wikipedia
FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM