Call me Naomi Clark

I recently attended a fashion show by Metro Magazine, in their MetroWear young designers series. My sister and I became quite friends with John Herrera's twin brother Paul my mentor in Fashion Institute of the Philippines. They invited us to a wonderful event for Fall/Winter series called "Metro Fantasy" it was a spectacle of designers Joel Escober, Martin Bautista, Mak Tumang and John Herrera so watch out for my next post for pictures from the wonderful show :)

The dress code was Formal, my sisters and my cousin Erika and I scattered around the house finding the right outfit for the event, I was nervous because truth be told I dont know what to wear... After being discombobulated I found the perfect combination for my outfit and voila! I was ready.


Dress (BAYO), Peplum blazer (H&M), knee high stockings (LEG SAVVY), Bag, (GUESS)

My outfit reminded me of Naomi Clark from the series 90210 I guess she was kind of my inspiration, she would always dress so glamorously, wearing high heels tight skirts and luxurious blouses! kind of like the young Samantha Jones :D 

Necklace (ROMWE)




I had such a fabulous time that night, thank you to my big sister  Tata and Kuya Dennis for taking me there to experience such an extraordinary night :) and hopefully many more would come! 

Hope you loved my outfit! what would you wear to a formal event?





FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM