A typical Sunday

Sunday is the usual day the whole family get's together, well not only mine but everyone else's around the world. I'ts the only day where each family has time to bond with each other, go to church and have lunch or dinner afterwards. Everyone knows that a Sunday is special, its the only day where we don't have to worry about anything, the only day we can be lazy because we have a proper excuse. I myself figure Sunday as my lazy dress day, So here is my lazy day outfit! 


Oversized Sweater| Apple & Eve, Shorts| Romwe.com

I consider the oversized sweater as a genius fashion staple. You can wear it with anything, you can dress it up or down and you can always get away with it. I am personally obsessed with them, I have a bunch in my closet for mixing and matching and I cant get enough! 

Bag| Guess, Shoes| Lacoste

These shorts actually have a little story, When I got them through my points at Romwe.com it was the last piece, the last stock and the one and only.... I told myself oohh to get this or leave it and browse something else?? I was vivid.. I didn't know what to do! it was lace cream shorts, so beautiful but then again the last piece I might not make it! When I was checking out my item on the website, the system told me they run out of these shorts, I was devastated but tried again for the sake of my fragile emotions, so there I was ready to press the checkout button again, after a few seconds of loading voila! it was the last stock again, I was so happy I started getting exaggeratedly happy tears, I felt like such a drama queen. I don't know how or why, maybe it was just an error in their system. I thanked the Lord for giving this beautiful piece to me, I swear it was one of my best buys.

(My freckles are all over my eyes and nose!)

Accessories Time!! Necklace| ELD (etsy) Bracelet|Reese&Taylor, Nails| By moi (check out my Christmas Nails Post for more details)


Just wear your oversized knit sweater with a pair of shorts or a skirt, even legging! with sneaks or heels, its a different look over and over again, you can wear the same shirt in different combinations and accessories for style! 



My outfit was simple yet stylish, as I always a little goes a long way in dressing up. 

I hope you guys loved my Sunday Outfit of the Day!

What would you wear on a typical Sunday? :)




FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM