Outfit of the Day - Casual with Cut-outs

The 2 day long weekend is over, but here is my outfit from the holiday. We didn't have any plans for the holidays so we took out our dogs Duke and Chokee for a pet spa day. 

pet park tip* When taking your pet to a pet park, always remember to wear something fuss free and easy to move with, so I decided to wear my Forever 21 cut out blouse to keep it stylish yet comfortable! 


Top Forever 21, shorts from a Bazaar


One of my many favorite items in my closet is my Forever21 cut out blouse, I recently bought this from my trip in Singapore. Its flattering and the color block suits the whole ensemble so well. 


As usual here I am giving it my all with awkwardness!haha :) I can't be stiff and act like a model, lets face it, I don't have the height! so I chose to have fun while taking my outfit photos instead :)

Gold Cuff from H&M, Puppy Bracelet from Puppy in my Pocket (I bought this about 3yrs ago and surprisingly all the puppies are still intact!) Rose Gold watch by TechnoMarine, Ring from Divisoria 



Besitos!! XOXO









FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM