Babe Ruthless

Whip it, is by  far one of my favorite movies. I've been so inspired by the whole "Roller Derby" girl will kick your butt bravado. The story is about Bliss Cavendar, a young smart mouth woman whose life consists of her mother's dream of her being Ms. America, and her ambition to get out of the back water town called Bodeen. Bliss encounters the beautiful world of Roller Derby, where women wear fishnets, tight skirts and they kick ass for a living. 


Leather jacket from Las Vegas, top from Artwork


The weather was really bad so I chose to wear pieces that will keep me warm and stylish at the same time, so Babe Ruthless was my game. My leather jacket is one of my favorites from my wardrobe, I can wear them with anything, its warm on the outside but soft and cool on the inside. 



Pants from Giordano

I chose to wear my super cool Giordano pants, the color is very versatile and it will keep my look feminine, it was a good contrast with my Leather Jacket


While having my pictures taken I couldn't help but goof around hehe, its something natural that just comes out. 


Call me crazy but that's kinda how I roll haha :D 


hope you guys liked my outfit! 



FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM