Ms. Daisy

“Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.” 
― Lauren DeStefanoWither

I came up with the concept of Ms.Daisy after being inspired by the Marc Jacobs daisy ad that I saw in SG. I was so in love with the colors and everything about it, so decided to come up with my own recreation of the Marc Jacobs Daisy girl :) Everything about the ad screams Romance, so I did my very best to incorporate the look. 


Blue Cardigan H&M, Floral Top H&M, Shorts Peanut Butter and Jeri, Belt Robinsons Dept. Store.


I wanted to keep the look simple but sophisticated. I opted to keep the romantic vibe of my outfit and chose to put my bangs down for some extra magic :p


Tights from H&M, Shoes from JellyBean

I was still feeling quite fatigued, so chose to wear tights to keep me comfortable and cozy. plus it gave my look a formal approach. 

*personal trivia - When I was a little girl my big sister made me her own life sized barbie doll, she would dress me up in tights, boots, jackets and etc. I guess all that dressing up paved my way into becoming a budding fashionista 

(photos by Kenji Espino)

I was pretty pleased with my look, even if I was feeling ill I still managed to pull it off :) with just a little motivation and a lot of positive thinking I got through it, plus the flowers helped a lot :) 







FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM