Snow White



Lips Red as Blood, Hair black as Night 
Bring me your heart, 
my dear, dear,  
Snow White.


As a very huge dork (I'm not ashamed!) I'm a sucker for anything fiction and a lot of costumes! The movie gave me the inspiration I needed for a new outfit. Snow White is not the typical dainty little woman who sings to birds and cleans for Dwarf's, she's this head strong young woman who fights for what she believes in! plus a gorgeous Huntsman at her side to protect her! 

Snow White and The Huntsman brings an action packed twist to the classic fairy tale. It  was a mix of horror and even science fiction. 


As a young woman, we all have our very own Queen Ravena's we have to defeat right?






Blazer from the Black Shop, Top from Las Vegas, Shorts from Forever 21


U shaped jeweled over the knee socks from OASAP.com, Shoes from Converse

I recently purchased (using my credits) wonderful socks from OASAP, and boy was I sooo happy when I got it, it was as beautiful as how it looks online! having the socks also gave paved my way in completing my Snow White look. 


Armored Bracelet with Ring and leather straps from Love Diva

The last piece in completing my Snow White and The Huntsman look is my Armored bracelet from Love Diva. My armor bracelet gave me a sense of "Warrior" bravado, from the moment I saw it I just couldn't get over on how beautiful it is. 


I super duper love my Oasap socks, they're just the best when it comes to the most unique pieces, it's so lovely and pretty! plus the fabric is really soft and silky, it made me feel really sexy and confident!


What's a Snow White and The Huntsman look without the book? My ate encouraged me to take a photo with the novel just to add the SWATH vibe! heehee 

Personal Trivia: I worship Coleen Atwood when it comes to costume design, she's my period drama Diva! The Academy Award winner never fails to impress me when it comes to her work, she's the best!


I hope I got this whole Snow White "warrior" look right :D 




I had so much fun recreating Snow White's look, why don't you give it a try? 







FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM