Marley and Me ♥

(Sunday June 3 2012)

I opted for a casual vibe last Sunday since I didn't really feel like dressing up. It was a typical family day out along with my siblings. I browsed around my closet for something good to find and voilla my new red "Skort" from Sam's Station did the job or creating pizzazz' to my outfit :)



Plaid cover - up Forever 21, Gray tank top from Bayo


Red Skort from Sam's Station


Black sneakers from Guess



I chose to wear my red and blue plaid cover up just to create a color harmony along with my bright red skirt, the skirt itself was already quite overwhelming so it was best to pair it with colors that somehow mix along with it to create balance with my outfit :) 


My new black guess sneakers are so comfortable and light weight that I wear it almost everyday! 


Marley was quite a great accessory, although he was a little bit unruly just like "Marley" the Labrador from the movie "Marley and Me" it's as if he inherited all the trait's of Marley from the movie! haha, my dad even started calling him Merlin just to see if he'll respond better with that name. 

Marley and I kept running around, the whole photo op required a lot of pulling "sshh" "sit" "Marley!" just to get his attention and stay put! haha, it was really fun experience and I'm super going to miss him :)


Hope my casual Sunday outfit worked!





FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM