Zalora Philippines Grand Launch Party

May 9 2012

I was given the privilege to be invited at the Zalora Philippines launch party, held at the Skye Lounge Fort Bonifacio. Zalora is the country's newest online shopping palace where you can shop til you drop your favorite mainstream and designer brands! Zalora is widespread across Asia and has now arrived in Manila! thanks to NuffnangPH I was given an exclusive invite for the said event.

I chose to bring Kyra my cousin to the event since she's the one handling all the editing here on my blog. We had such a great time, we met real great people and saw awesome celebrities, and most of all the wonderful Zalora fashion show!

Kyra and I weren't able to take lots of pictures, it was so dark at the venue and the only camera I brought was an HD video cam :)

here are our pictures :)




Guests have the honor of showing off their outfits at the entrance of the event! So here I am with Kyra strutting our stuff!
Photo by Sandro Paredes


It was quite hard to find a table inside since there were a lot of guests in the event, Kyra and I were fortunate enough to find one with seats!



Our table mates Elie and Meryl follow their blogs at http://zydrateanatomy.wordpress.com/ and http://frillypetite.blogspot.com/



Host of the night Sara Meier! I'm so sorry we didn't get to take better pictures! we only got a glimpse of the show since the whole place was packed with people :) 



Last but certainly not the least Photobooth session after the event! 


Photobooth Photo by Baicapture 

We truly had such a great time! thank you to NuffnangPH and Zalora Philippines for this wonderful opportunity! and Congratulations to Zalora for their grand launch and successful party!







Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM