Time for Tea ♥

My cousins and I love to throw mini parties for ourselves, its where we get to talk about almost everything, starting from our favorite shows such as Supernatural and Game of Thrones or the latest books we've read and of course life itself.

Our main point in our tea party is just to have fun, we haven't had a serious get together for almost a year now and since summer is almost ending it's a great opportunity to catch up and talk about our plans for my sister's upcoming wedding. As the bridesmaids it is our duty to make the wedding stress free as possible, or else. haha

Girls need a break from all that stress the endure during the week, I myself just need to relax and talk to some good people and in my case those are my cousins, we all grew up together and we're pretty close who else to trust your secrets with but your own family right?

We decided to take pics of our little tea party and well forgive us for being silly :D


This tea set has been in my family for about 33yrs it's one of my parent's wedding gifts :)


Kate and Andrei making the mythical tea (Strawberry juice) 


Erik and I were trying to act natural haha




each and everyone having their own worlds :D 


Erik, Kate and Andrei 



We made the food, set up our table and plainly had fun just being together :)








Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM