Its a Tea Party after all

May 18 2012 

I recently hosted a tea party for me and my cousins, just to have a little bonding time. Of course what's a party without outfits? My cousins and I all dolled up for our party, and we had a really great time. 

So here is what I wore :)


Top Vintage, Shorts from Greenhills, Shoes by Desire


DIY Gold belt


I actually borrowed this paper bag shorts of mine from Kyra, its so chic and I super love the color. Ever since she brought it at home I couldn't get my eyes off it! 





Gold greecian bangle from Quiapo (I only bought it for P50 its about $1.00 only!), ceramic bangles from a bazaar, Pear and roses connected ring from Quiapo (P26.00 only about 25cents only!) Hello ring from Quintesense (P50)



Photos taken by (Kyra Generoso) 






FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM