Goddess Test - The perfect Henry

I recently came upon this book series called Goddess test by  Aimee Carter. I just finished the 2nd book  called "Goddess Interrupted". It is about a young girl coming across the path of Greek gods, Kate Winters is destined to be with Hades.





I loved the books so much that I started having this wee crush on Henry (Hades) he was described as suave, powerful, kind and a little cold, well of course he rules the dead, but nonetheless someone you can easily fall in love with. I was deeply enamored with the description of Henry, it is said that he has "Dark Hair" a normal yet "athletic built" with "Dark luminescent eyes" that shine like moon light, so basically he's this drop dead gorgeous Greek god. 

There were several occasions where I found myself gushing over "Henry", he's not particularly the favorite Olympian because of his reputation as the King of the Underworld, but what's fascinating is that Aimee Carter created a whole new version of who Hades is. In the books he's this sensitive misunderstood god who wants nothing more in life but for someone to love him for who he really is. 

While reading the books I couldn't help but imagine Henry as "Kit Harrington" (Jon Snow) from "Game of Thrones". The walk, the talk, the whole bravado screams Henry.


I've always had a crush on Kit ever since the 1st season of "Game of Thrones" Jon Snow was my favorite character from the book series of "A song of Ice and Fire" where of course the HBO television series Game of Thrones was inspired. 


I can see him as the perfect Henry because of 1. The Dark curly hair 2. Luminescent eyes 3. the normal yet athletic built. 


In the 2nd book, Henry becomes more and more confused about his feelings for Kate. She wants him to be this loving husband but somehow its something he can't give, he himself wants to be more to Kate but he is still hungover his first wife Persephone.. (spoiler sorry!! go read the book dearies, its just lovely)


I'm certain most readers have a different Henry in mind but for me its Kit :) 

So who is your perfect Henry? 










FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM