Blue Zebra

I've never been a fan of animal prints, because it seems so bold for me. My parents recently came from their trip in the US, my mom bought me and my little sister a bunch of stuff including this Zebra printed skirt. At first it felt overwhelming but then again I have to try it sometime right? 

I used the opportunity of being in John Herrera's place to take pics, his office was really pretty and dainty. I figured I want my office to look like this as well hehe :D 



Top Vintage from Kuya, Skirt from Vegas, shoes from Celine and Necklace from Forever 21

I was actually Happy with the skirt, it had such a wonderful fit. It was tight on the waist and it flowed down my hips quite beautifully. 


I wore a simple shirt to pair with the bold print of my skirt, just to balance the whole ensemble out. It is wise to combine a strong print to a soft colored top and vice - versa to create harmony.

 Photos by Kyra Generoso

I really loved this skirt, I was able to overcome my fear of animal prints, now I'm going to be more daring when it comes to fashion and prints :)







FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM