I was given a Blogger Appreciation Award!! woohoo!




RULES FOR THE BLOGGER APPRECIATION AWARD

1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following questions (down below...)
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many reader/commenter/supporters/followers as you'd like.
4. Let the blogger know that you've just awarded them, either through comment, email, tweet.

Well first things first, hi to my fellow Bloggers and Readers from all over the world! I am overwhelmed by the news that PSCLY has given me a blogger appreciation award, I was so flattered and somehow even speechless by the fact that people truly appreciate my blog and me. Here I am just doing my own thing and poof I was given a wonderful award :) I'm so grateful and thankful for this opportunity!

PSCLY or Pascaley is a blogger who's expertise is make - up  and  skin care, I read her blog to get tips and tricks on what are the best products to buy on the market. Her simplicity and drive to motivate people in believing in themselves is what makes her blog exceptionally wonderful! so do Follow her my dear readers :)


Upon receiving the Blogger Appreciation Award, the awardee (the recipient) have some questions to answer:  


1. How long have you been blogging?

I've been blogging since August 2011, so its almost a year from now :)

 

2. What are 1-2 reasons you started blogging?

I started blogging because I want to share with everyone my passion and things I love to do, I've always loved the fashion world ever since I was a little girl, I've always loved dressing up even on an everyday basis, plus my loved ones motivated me to start blogging because I have what it takes to be a part of this cut throat industry. So basically my blog is sort of my portfolio to the Fashion Industry. 

 

3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?

I love fashion and DIY blogs, I myself is quite the DIY lady. I enjoy reading and recreating the DIY's on my own. 

4. What is one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog?
Well I'd like to experiment more with clothes, I want to expand my horizon and be bold, I tend to slip on to my comfort zone at times. Philippines and Filipino's have a different perspective when it comes to fashion, so when you are a little different people tend to criticize you so I want to overcome that and be who I really want to be. 

Now, I would like to award these Lovely bloggers the "Blogger Appreciation Award" Congratulations Darlings!! 


Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM