Gray and Florals

My family and I, did the Visita Iglesia tradition today. We went to 11 different churches to pray and thank the Lord for his blessings. The weather was really bad because of the extreme heat, so I chose not to wear pants, but since I was going to visit churches I still have to dress decent and proper.

I chose to wear my gray 3/4 kamesa chino and the skirt my mom made for me :)


Shirt from SM dept. store, Skirt made by my mom, and converse sneakers

I love these converse sneakers, I've had it for about a year now, Ken gave it to me on Christmas 2010 it was one of the best gifts I've ever received :)


I'm back to being a full brunette! Ombre hair is too mainstream now :D haha, but seriously I just got kind of tired of it :) 


Belt from Robinsons dept. Store





Here are some of the pics from our day :)


Me, Kate and Andrei at the King Bee in QC for lunch :)


My little dog Dukie's dream come true! to be part of my blog!! :)






FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM