Red Flannel and Lace

My sister is getting married in about 9mos, and time is really pressing on us. So today we had a meeting with the wedding coordinator, just to give her a heads up on what's going to happen for the big day. It's very important to break down all the details and as much as possible no one has to endure any stress at all. As the "Maid of Honor" I have a very big task, I should attend to the bride's needs and wants, so it must be a relaxed, hassle free environment.

I didn't want to look formal for the meeting so I opted for something that will make me look youthful and somehow laid - back, besides were having a lunch meeting not a power prep :)



 Flannel shirt from Giordano, Lace mini  - dress from Forever 21, Sneakers from Converse


My Flannel shirt was a little big so I thought to myself why not use it as a cardigan? 


I have a lot more to do before the big day, wish me luck! :D I just hope I can do this successfully, fingers crossed!

Have you ever been a Maid of Honor? :)



FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM