A little Formal

Today was "Telos Alliance Winmedia Seminar" day 2, held by BTSI at the Ortigas Center Library. BTSI (Broadcast and Telecom Supply Inc.) is a company owned by my family where we sell Broadcasting Equipment to TV stations, Radio stations and the like. We offer best quality products from all over the world, and for this week we have a 3 day seminar/ training, Involving Winmedia and Telos. I was required to become an impromptu receptionist since everyone was busy with their own tasks, of course this was not a burden to bear, as a daughter of the company owner, you just have to do your job and uphold the family honor. haha I'm quoting "Mulan" weird, ok I'm stopping myself now :) 

Moving on to my outfit. As a receptionist, you need to look decent, formal and pleasing to the eyes, so that the guests would not be frightened, I opted for something comfortable and at the same time "office wear" type, I'm not into the "norm" when wearing something corporate, I would at least associate my outfit with my personality. So that even if I'm in an office wear, I would still be me :) 



Silk top from Dorothy Perkins, Blazer Vintage Chanel, silk leggings from Forever 21


Timezone watch, DIY collar 


I couldn't help but snigger because my dog Duke kept giving me the "puppy dog" eyes because he wanted to be part of the picture haha :)


Shoes by Desire LA


Personal Trivia: I'm quite petite, I only stand 5'1, so heels is a must for me in order to command presence, especially in events like this. 


(Photos by Ken Espino







FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM