If I was Audrey Hepburn

It's a Wednesday again and Corporate attire is a must - wear outfit. I kept browsing around my closet finding the perfect ensemble, so I took out my new thrifted sweater and my DIY collar to jazz up my plain pullover. Plus the weather was a bit cloudy so It was the perfect opportunity to wear a pullover!




Top (thrifted), skirt from Cotton On, detachable collar created by me, Shoes from Jellybean. Necklace from Forever 21

My mom and my sister told me my outfit peg was like Audrey Hepburn, I felt giddy inside because I didn't actually try look like her, I felt overwhelmed that I incorporated her Iconic look without even trying!


Satchel from Liberte in Robinsons Galleria Department Store

My Satchel wishes came true when my sister bought one for me just last Sunday :D thanks ate you're the best!


Personal Trivia: Socks is an essential for me, I wear socks all the time for practically my whole life! my skin is uber sensitive and can get easily dry, so I got used to wearing socks in almost everything :)


Hope you loved my look!! 


(photos by Kenji Espino)






Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM