Coloring book

Yesterday was a really great day for me, I was feeling really good about myself. My hair was perfect, my mood was amazing and I had a great sleep!

We went to Clark Pampanga, One of my most favorite places in Luzon hehe :D I don't know I'm not kapampangan but I really love it there. Maybe its because of the clean roads and the bright atmosphere, It's a different world from the hussling and the bussling in Metro Manila, it was a stress free environment. My family would go there for weekend trips, and it feels like a second home to me already.

Moving on to my outfit :), I wore something a little out of the ordinary, I wanted to incorporate my mood within my ensemble so I chose to wear a bold colored printed shirt along with another printed - ish shorts! It made me look like a coloring book, and I felt great about it! not many people can be brave enough to wear crazy colors in just one outfit, but I was really in an exceptional mood so nothing was breaking my spirit. 


Shirt (Thrifted), DIY detachableCollar created by me, Mustard shorts from Style Hub


Watch from Timezone, Shoes from Kids of Bayo


What I like about my ensemble is that you can wear the shirt tucked out too for a fun and care free look :)



I made another detachable collar! I chose to create collars instead of buying them online, because I will be saving money, plus I would be enhancing my creativity and sowing skills! so YAY to DIY! :) 


We met up with Kuya Dennis's parents for lunch a some bonding time, and to celebrate my big sister's birthday with them. Kuya's parents were one of the coolest people I've ever met! His mom would tell us numerous stories about his childhood, both comedic and crazy.meeting them was completely amazing :) I had such a great time! 

From Left to right - Ate, Andrei, kuya Dennis's parents and me :)

(photo's by my Big sis Armie)


 I had such a great weekend I hope you guys did too! :)







FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM