Valentine's Day ♥

I remember when I was a little girl I would cut out mini hearts from paper, then I'll write letters on those hearts then give it to my parents and to my eldest sister as a Valentine's gift. I was pretty serious about Valentine's day, but I guess all kids were, it was a very special day for me, It was something to celebrate. When I turned high - school, of course puberty struck, and I thought about it as just another day. The whole Valentine bravado gone.

 Now that I am older Valentine's became special again. I realized that I shouldn't limit myself into thinking its just another day. I told myself, It's a day to dress up a little, look glamorous for awhile just to feel the Happy Heart day spirit. It's corny yes, but c'mon it only happens once a year! give yourself a break and loosen u[. It's celebrating a whole day full of love for everyone and everything. It's not just about a special someone, its about hanging out with your friends, or even to just indulge yourself. It's about celebrating the spirit of love.

Here's what I wore for this Happy Hearts Day :)


Posing for a picture was truly a challenge today, the wind was sweeping me away! It was daringly strong, I had to battle with the wind because my hair was all over the place :D




Tshirt - Los Angeles, Leopard print skirt - Cotton On, Aqua green Tassel earrings from - Artcessories


Socks - Forever 21, Shoes from JellyBean


What did you wear for this special day?






FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM