Latest Fashion Finds♥

Here are some of the stuff I bought recently in the past few weeks :) Don't get me wrong I don't purchase just about anything, I think hard and make up different possibilities before I take it. hehe :D these days you have to be smart, money doesn't grow on trees...


Tassel Necklace in various colors from Artcessories I found these babies in their Summer Collection
Its a series of fun colorful jewelry which includes braided chain bracelets and feather necklaces (I'm asthmatic so I'm not really allowed to use feathers..I know boring! haha)


Tassel Earrings also from Artcessories I got this from their Classy Collection. In this collection they show beautiful artistic pieces made from Tassels and everything else alike! Artcessories is now my favorite online store, the owner/seller is a very nice accommodating person, plus their pieces and accessories are beautiful and at the same time with such high quality! 


Beaded clutch bag from Accessorize I bought this at their boutique in Galleria, I've always loved the brand and I was deeply ecstatic when this bag was on sale.


Printed Old Navy Maxi dress from Louise Sia or Strawberry clothing. Louise Sia sells branded clothing at a very cheap price! I got this dress for only P480! so do check out her site!


White Tiger printed Pull over from Fab Finds Clothing From the moment I saw this shirt on the store's latest collection I immediately sent an order form to reserve it! and believe me the price and quality of this shirt was worth it, I bought this for only P250!


Vintage white dress from Dress up youThis dress was on sale at their store, and I really love vintage finds, I bought this because of its cut and color, it reminded me of Veda Pierce's style. I wrote a post about her she was a character from the movie Mildred Pierce starring Kate Winslet and Evan Rachel wood. 


Pinstripe blouse from Arrow, I loved the fit and the slimming effect of pinstripes, plus Arrow is such a great brand. I believe every girl should get themselves one of these!


And lastly on the quirkier side a Cellphone case from DQ at Fully Booked, its a brand full of unique stuff for all your gadget needs. My ate has a monkey and a robot case for her I phone, and I told myself I would get one too for my blackberr. I even plan to collect all the angel designs, from Passport holders to the wallet :D

So here is the end of my recent buys from the previous weeks and more to come soon!






Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM