Capitol Couture♥

As per my previous post "The benefit experience" I said there that I was my ate's official venue artist, so and so designer :) With my ever crazy fascination to the "The Hunger Games" trilogy, my ate started getting interested with the books and its story.

Recently she found the site called "CapitolCouture.pn" in which they cater to all things Panem and its Fashion! she told me that she found the Hunger Games as another great inspiration for her wedding venue (I will post my designs soon to give everyone an idea) so I told her ok Ill check it out. I was super excited and very satisfied when I saw the site.

Fashionistas and everyone else will enjoy each and every bit of Capitol Couture, it shows The Capitol's futuristic fashion macabre, their beauty secrets and daily dose of everything Capitol. It will feed your fashion and futuristic curiosities.




Here is a guide on how to create beautiful Capitol nails, using the new China Glaze Capitol Colors!



A little extra something for everyone my Panem ID!


So Hunger Games fans have you registered to the "TheCapitol.pn"? its a site where you'll be sorted out to your proper district! I got mine awhile ago and not surprisingly I was placed in District 8 hehe..


My dear readers, do Check out the sites, its everything Panem!








Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM