Girly, Flirty and Thriving♥

I was feeling really good about today. Wednesdays was always my favorite day ever since I could remember. Every Wednesday, I would dress up and be super girly. On Tuesdays I would plan my outfit for the next day, the hair shoes and etc, and somehow I even make a mini  - pep talk with myself haha..

Anyway going back to my outfit. I was to meet Ken today to have lunch together, my class ends at noon so he arranged a lunch date together. I was eager and excited to dress up, so I chose for a soft romantic look. It's a lunch date anyway, why not look fabulous and at the same time easy on the eyes...



Top from Forever 21, Skirt from Bayo, Bag from Accessorize and shoes from The ramp

I wore my sheer "Victorian - ish" top from Forever 21, I love the color and the way it just flows down to the body, it somehow becomes very slimming because of its texture and cut. The bell sleeves gives it an extra romantic vibe. 


Along with my sheer top I borrowed my ate's Bayo Skirt to compliment my blouse.

(Photo's courtesy of Kenji Espino)

I got a lot of compliments from my friends and schoolmates, saying how that I looked really amazing today, thank you friends for all the LOVE!! 







FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM