Free Spirit ♥

Hello my dear lovlies! sorry for the one week hiatus, I had the flu! It's practically a miracle that I was able to go to school today. Thank you Lord for helping me feel better. 

Last night before I went to bed, I was opting for an outfit to wear for today, It's the first day of the week that I'll be going to school so I wanted to look smashing! Since it's going to be a Wednesday we're required to wear corporate attire in school. I didn't want to look cliche' such as wearing slacks and polo you know.. the norm, I wanted to look different. Formal yet girly, classy yet sassy, so I went around like crazy and kept trying on things in my wardrobe, until finally I found an outfit.




Top by Regatta, Skirt by Kids of Bayo, Mary Janes by Desire

The skirt is actually owned by my little sister, she's practically as tall as I am so sometimes I borrow her clothes! and vice versa :)

Ring from a Bazaar

My skirt made me feel so fun and girly, but at the same time chic!




(Photos by Kenji Espino)

Have a great day tomorrow everyone!! :)







FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM