The Benefit experience♥

My ate's wedding is coming up in the next 10mos :) and we're pretty excited for the preparations, as her sister, I have a lot of duties and responsibilities for her upcoming wedding. I am in charge of the overall design of the venue! whew! I can do this! and wish me luck for a smooth drive :)

Recently the Benefit Cosmetics boutique opened up in Greenbelt 5, and as beauty Junkies my ate and I went to the newly opened store (more of her than me, I know how to put make - up but not really ahaha :D ).

This is the first Benefit store here in manila, and most of the time they were only sold in the internet for a very expensive price. Surprisingly the items were sold for almost half the price they were selling online. but anyhoo! My ate wants to put her own make up for the wedding. So as of now were already collecting all the best beauty stuff you can imagine.







It's all about the eyes! look at how cute their shopping bag is! :)

 Hello Flawless finish powder in Petal :) its soo good because it evens up your skin tone and has such a flawless finish :)


Next is this brow pallette.. super cute all the brushes were miniature :D


It even comes with tiny Tweezers! hehe, I don't tweeze my brows though, I believe it's a proven torture device, instead I shave it myself or I go to browhouse in Serendra to have it threaded :D

 It even comes with this mini brow guide to help you shape your brows better :) Talk about convenience! :)


Of course the very famous/ popular Bad Gal Lash mascara! this is proven to be one of the best mascara's you will ever purchase, it makes you lashes full and lustrous! and believe me its true!


Last but not the least the Stay don't Stray primer, this is a product to use before you put an eyeshadow, it equals as a highlighter and concealer.. plus it makes your shadow stay longer and somehow remove faster with a make  - up remover :)

I believe we are ready for the wedding challenge, and now we're up for the practice soon!

Thanks to Ms. Roxie for fully and solely assisting us with every demand we had in their store :D

My ate and I are "IN LOVE" with Benefit Cosmetics, what about you? what's your favorite make - up brand? :)





FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM