There's no Place like home♥

Kuya, Mama, Andrei and I went to the Airport to pick - up Papa, He was arriving via Qatar Airways from Brazil. While waiting for Papa, I sort of daydreamed of being picked - up in the Airport by my family. Imagining the eagerness and excitement of your love ones to see you so soon. It made me feel sad thinking about how long others have to wait for their OFW family member til they're with them again, I realized the revelry of each and every OFW coming home straight to a Love one's arms. All I can say is It's beautiful.

I saw my mom dress up a little bit today so I chose to do so as well. She told me I looked like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz because of my shoes. I chose to wear my Space Asymmetrical top, which I wore backwards because I felt like the back had more style to it :) and to compliment the look I wore my new Pink Tassel earrings! I'm glad it all fit well :)


Printed Asymmetrical Top SPACE, Black Highwaist Shorts Peanut Butter & Jeri, Bag borrowed from my mom. shoes from Kids of Bayo


Earrings from Artcessories



Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM