Style Inspiration - Pippa Middleton♥

I was obsessed with the idea of a "Blue Blazer" because of Pippa Middleton. I recently came across a photo of her dawning this style, I have to say Pippa really loves wearing blue. I was so inspired after seeing her wear a blue blazer and now I'm so eager to get myself one.

Ever since we saw Pippa at the Royal wedding, we can't get enough of her! I personally love the Middleton sisters, and their style!




Here are some tips and tricks on ways to wear a blue blazer :)

Its fun to wear this bright color, because it sets your mood in to a calm state. For me its not true that wearing blue with Red is a big NO, because wearing both colors at the same time creates personality with your look, even if you're just going out with disheveled hair and no make up, wearing both colors would easily create a chic style.



Its easy to prep up with just a few feminine pieces and a great handbag.



Or wear it with flats and a cute shirt :)






Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM