Presents from Brazil :)

Papa just came home a few hours ago from Brazil, and he brought me and my sisters a whole lot of Presents from his trip. While in the car Papa kept saying that he bought a whole lot of Havaianas Flip Flops.

Papa always gives us the best presents, he buys everything and knows our sizes! Plus he always gets the things we want the most, it's as if he could read his daughters so completely and knows what they want even before we tell him. 

So here are some stuff I want to share to you guys :)


CHEEKBONES!! hehe :D well here I am with My Ate Armie and Ate Arianne, trying out our new Revlon Lipsticks that Papa bought us! :)

From L - R: Revlon color stay Lipsticks, Lancome beauty kit on the go, Chanel Chance (My signature scent, as if! but its my favorite perfume I got about a bunch here! haha) Andrei's Portuguese Spongebob cards called "Bob Esponja" and Muppets playing cards

My 2 new Havaianas Flip Flops!


Thank you Thank you Papa for all the things you gave me! you're the best! I love you so much! 




Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM