Hoping for something new♥
New year, new horizons and a lot of things to look forward to. I for one is positive about 2012 even if the buzz about the end of the world is really popular, It's just another ridiculous thing to scare everyone. I know for sure this is not the end of mankind! haha
Moving on. I want to look a bit different so I tried something new with my wardrobe. I wore my loose off shoulder floral top with dark grey jeans and "suspenders" It added a little bit of flavor to my outfit, It actually turned out really nice.
Moving on. I want to look a bit different so I tried something new with my wardrobe. I wore my loose off shoulder floral top with dark grey jeans and "suspenders" It added a little bit of flavor to my outfit, It actually turned out really nice.
Top thrifted, Jeans froom Just G, Wedges from Wade,
Aqua Clutch bag from Dorothy Perkins
Its nice to wear a bright colored bag against something neutral so its a great compliment to your ensemble.
Love, Aimee♥



Comments