Closet Inspirations - Nasty Gal Lookbook 12 "Free Spirit"

I'm completely obsessed with Nasty Gal, I'm using their Lookbooks as my inspirations for my upcoming outfits. I love the bohemian vibe of Nasty Gal, its just incredible.


Be inspired and get the Look! by trying out this style! 


Mullet skirts are so in these days! so why not try out this trend, with a little pastel colored pieces and a great clutch you're raring to go!



This Kimono Top is just gorgeous!

Be inspired and get the Look!



I love prints, but I'm not sure about the overwhelming patterns of the Leopard print. I'm an animal lover/activist, and somehow even the prints make me cringe.. but a lot of fashionistas are dawning this style so why not try it out?


Be inspired and Get the Look!


Neon colors are a bright adversary of a good mood. I know sometimes it can be overwhelming but the boldness of neons can never be overboard with neutral colors to tame it!




This look is so elegant, I love the daring cut out button down and suspenders, then the skirt made it look so Chic!

Be inspired and Get the Look!

With a few girl elegant pieces to mix and match. An overbearing shirt will turn oohlala to sophistication!

I had fun with recreating these looks, and now its time for me to try them out! 

Nasty Gal always keep me up to date with the latest and coolest trends, check the site out! Nastygal.com




Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM