Closet Inspirations - Aztec Prints♥

Aztec Prints have been very popular nowadays, I myself is in love with this trend. One thing is for sure too, that this will last for a long time. It seems like Aztec Prints are going to be all the rage. I think that 2012 will be a very "Bohemian" year. I'm already Loving it!

The print itself says it all, you don't even have to dress it up with accessories so much, because It all ready has its own personality.



Here are some looks I've come up with on how to wear the "Aztec" print.


Tank top - Acne Belief Tencel Tank
Aztec Pyramid Skirt - Nastygal.com
Necklace - Noir Jewelry
Bag - H&M
Wedges - Balmain Canvas Wedge
Cuff - Manumit fair trade gold hammered cuff


Blue Top - Quicksilver
Bra- Lipsy.co.uk
Leatherette Jacket - Vivienne Westwood
Aztec Skirt - AliceDolvina
Black Platforms - Jeffrey Campbell: Nastygal.com
Clutch - Balmain



I hope I inspired everyone on how to wear "Aztec Prints" 






Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM