Closet Haul - I dropped by a Sofa and became Forever 21♥

Hi guys I recently went shopping haha :) and well I'd like to share to everyone what I got myself.

Just to add some inspiration to everyone's closets♥

Its hard to take a picture of each and every one of them so I grouped them up according to the day I bought it♥


Last Sunday 1/15/12, my mom was able to come with me and my siblings to Rockwell, since Papa left for Santa Rita, Brazil, for our staff's training particularly our Engineers.. anyhoo.. we we're browsing around and found the section where Sofa students sell their creations, Mama got me this Green Maxi pants, and light blue military - ish polo :)

After our stop there we went to "Kids of Bayo" to buy some clothes for Andrei and I got myself this super cute Red Suede mary jane Flats! for a great price, it was such a great day :) (and yes that is Taylor Lautner's face my shoes are resting upon, sorry!! It was the only one I could grab!)


The next day 1/16/12 Monday, Ken and I went to Megamall. I didn't really plan on buying clothes but I was so tempted when we passed by Forever 21. I devoured all my savings by shopping for these great clothes! I was guilty but then again pleased, but most of all sorry for my wallet hahaha :) yet my dear readers do not fret! I was stingy enough not to exceed my budget! haha, I even got a free Duffel bag from F21..

I bought Liquid leggings, Sequined shorts a beautiful chiffon top and a sheer chiffon aqua blouse. Oh yes, I'm all girly now haha :D

By the way I was thinking of selling my clothes from my previous looks.. I think they deserve new fashionistas to wear them! I'm still prepping up for the upcoming sale in my shop Literature Clothing please do Check it out!  im leaving another link to my shop below :)


Just Click on the photo lovies! :)





Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM