Blast from the Past♥

I've always been in love with the fashion of the 70's era. Bell bottoms, high waist shorts/pants, big hair and everything was a cup of tea for me. Recently my mom bought me green maxi pants from Rockwell, and immediately I fell in love with them. As I was walking around the mall, I felt as If I really was someone from the 70's trends really don't die, they just reinvent themselves into becoming better :)


I chose to wear my hair in a braid to make my look sophisticated :) the pants felt very comfortable, and I myself was so confident while wearing them.


op from Sosi Stuff, Pants from Eight one Eight Rockwell, Bag from Kenneth Cole and Tassel necklace from  Fashion Trends Collection



How will you wear your bell bottom pants? 


Love, Aimee♥



FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM