Things I want to do Someday♥

Everyone has a vision of what they want to become in the future, I for one want to be a lot of things and it starts with number 1.

1. Master Jedi extraordinaire  



When I say Master Jedi it means moving on from being a young animator or graphic Padawan to a full renowned animator from LucasFilm. It has been a dream of mine to be a part of this company, that someday I myself would be working on the 3D animations in the near future.

LucasFilm as we all know is owned and founded by George Lucas, an exceptional artist and director responsible for Star Wars and Indiana Jones films, but other than that LucasFilm has become the leading animation company to date. To be a part of it is a dream come true.


2. Detective/ Private Investigator





As a very curious person, I have developed a skill that I have never thought I will. to detect and investigate, I think I got this from my mother's side where my late grandfather was a Private Investigator and Detective. I can snoop and find out everything about a person in just a click of a computer, and being a computer technology major makes it even easier for me to handle these kind of things. My love for Sherlock Holmes triggered my fascination with being a detective, although I do have to consider the dangers of this job, the obstacles I am to tackle and the horrendous officials we have in the Government and Police force, Ill have rivals.  Each and everyday my life is at risk.

With the hilarity of the Police force in the Philippines I think they could use my hacking and investigating skills and finally put justice to the nerdowells of our country, I can be a PI or who knows, I can even be part of the CIA :)

4. Artist





Art is my first love, I've always been the artsy fartsy girl even before I could talk. My parents particularly my mom taught me everything I know, I was exposed to the world of art, not only in the norm but the language itself. My life would be really different If this was not a part of who I am.

Painting, Drawing Sketching and other things have been my works and someday I'd like to have my own house as my gallery to post these, although I don't think I have the heart to show the world my art. I'm a little timid about it, maybe someday. 


4. Fashion Designer




Ever since I was a little girl I've been a little fashionista, I make DIY's and collected shoes and clothes, I was my sister's human barbie doll and she would have me wear the most awesome stuff, and soon I became attached to it and wanted to become a designer someday. I see that dream now as a little far - fetched but who knows I might still go through it, Fashion is in my heart and I don't think Ill ever let go, I still design and I still do DIY's :) I mean I even studied fashion because I love it so much!


I have a lot to learn in life and I want a lot of things that seem out of this world sometimes. I know it can be hard but I know Ill get it right, I'm not going to get any younger, but as far as careers go I think I'm going for the first one. I can still be a detective on my own circumstances, Ill always be an artist and Ill always be a fashion designer. 




Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM