Sweet Melody♥

Kenji and I went to Megamall today, to just stroll around and you know bond. I rode with ate and kuya this morning going there to save some time :) thanks you guys you're the best!!

We would usually go to Eastwood but we sort of got tired with it, so we decided SM instead, plus they have everything there so I guess it was the best place to be.

Amici is one of our favorite places to eat, so whenever we get the chance to go to Megamall or GH we would eat there, we had Pizza Vegetariana and Spaghetti Bolgonese. and believe me these full plates are empty right after.



tinkering with the Wifi :D



Before eating, We hunted down for the plushies Ken wanted to get me, but to our dismay we were not able to buy it because they were already sold out :( so instead we got these! 


A cute little Husky and a blue baby dragon! they're super cute and super soft! Ken insisted on getting me both  
 I'm such a happy camper right after!


But that was not the end of it, he bought me 2 more presents from Forever 21. A beautiful Jeweled necklace and a connector ring! my smile was plastered to my face with Happiness. 


Super Duper thank you my baby!! you're the best! :) I love you soo much!

I kept telling him that I already had enough because he gave me so much already but he was just really persistent, I'm such a lucky girl :)





Love, Aimee♥






Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM