The Princess in Me ♥

In some days I love dressing up and being girly, but in most days I always look edgy and rocker - ish. Today was really special, I was in a great mood and I felt really confident about myself. I have always been battling with my self - esteem, and yes even if I am 22 I still have a lot of confidence issues. I told myself to overcome it no matter what people might think of me, I know for a fact that I am beautiful and I should be proud of who I am. The Artistic geek, who loves to shop and collect books.

I wanted to wear something elegant and girly. So I chose my silver - grey sequined top, feminine shorts and my mom's vintage white blazer, everything felt so wonderful, I felt like sexy and yet sophisticated all at the same time. The whole ensemble made me feel and look like a Princess :)


After the mall I asked Ken to take my pictures, as always the very supportive boyfriend took the best photos of me :) he even had that so called angles when taking them hahaha :)) such a sweetie :)


Top from Dorothy Perkins, Shorts from Peanut Butter & Jeri (Eastwood), Vintage blazer from my Mom's closet :)







PS to you ladies: "I know self esteem is always the issue with women, It's hard to find your confidence especially in this robotic world. Everything has to been "IN" but you don't have to follow everyone else to make yourself feel beautiful, It's whats inside that counts! Try thinking positive about yourself, remember you are your biggest critic"  

Note to young girls: Don't grow up too fast! I know it seems that having a boyfriend/ Girlfriend is the best thing in the world when you're in your teens, but its not. Concentrate on your studies and learn to grow up naturally, without the buzz of make up and without all those vices its just "glamour" girls its not real, have fun and be young, love yourself, and believe me its worth it :)


Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM