My Christmas wish list ♥

Tis' the season to be Jolly :) Christmas is coming soon and well we all have our very own Christmas wish list.

I know that each and everyone of us have our very own wishes for this Christmas and I'd like to share mine..

1.  To have a shopping "Frenzy" at Lush

I love Lush for its wonderful products, they have the best smelling soaps and the most excellent hand creme's that you can think of! I have very sensitive skin, I'm prone to have allergies and so I try to buy organic products. I recommend Lush to everyone and OH OH! I forgot their Shampoo's are just DIVINE better get yourselves some for this Christmas :)


2. The Infernal Devices - "The Clockwork Prince"

I haven't even completed my goal for this year, but I've been quite busy these days, so I'm trying to forgive myself for not giving any time for my reading but! I'd love to have this book. I've been for ages just to have it.



3. Ready for Rain - "Rain Boots"

In the Philippines rain is something we have all the time. We are a tropical country that rains almost half a year, just like England, so its best for us to be all cozied up even if its pouring cats and dogs! plus we fashionista's or fashion savvy people still want to look best even if a "Typhoon" is ready to blow us away. I for one would love to have a pair of "Ready for Rain" rain boots, its cute and its a MUST with us Filipino women.


4. Shoes from DAS and GOLD DOT

DAS and GOLD DOT are local brands here in manila where in you can find the most spectacular shoe designs, It's not ordinary but extra ordinary pieces that is truly to die for, I cant even decide which to buy, or ill probably get both? what do you think? :D

I remember my mom said that when I was a little girl our neighbors call me Imelda Marcos for having dozens of shoes, and well I never grew out of it, I still have dozens of shoes, somehow I even want more!

DAS 03
This cream wedges are just beautiful!!


Look at this Lloyda Mary Janes from Gold dot?! isn't amazing?


5. Shopping Spree in just about everywhere!



6. Christmas is all about giving, I wish for people to start paying attention to Animal Rights

It was heartbreaking to know that pitbull fighting is still at large here in manila, I for one am disgusted by this matter. We have a pitbull named Diego and I love him very much, Pitbulls have an image to be ruthless and unkind, but that is not true Diego is sweet and a people dog. He loves parties and even babies, I don't know how people saw Pitbulls that way, those dogs in Pitbull fighting arena's are the victims, forced to fight, and once they lose, its either they are electrocuted or beaten to death. Human's create them to be vicious mindless barbarians, Pitbulls in their true nature are sweet and loving.

I am not only saying this for dogs but for all the other animals in the world that are experiencing the cruelty of human beings. They know how to love us, but we don't know how to love them. Animals have no voice to share their opinions. Let us Filipinos make a change in this world.

Save the animals...


Here's our Pitbull Diego resting after playtime at home. He's wearing a Queen crown that we put on him, he not even once tried to remove it :)


here's another one of Diego posing for my camera :))



Love, Aimee♥


Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM