Man for a day ♥

For the last day of the year, My ate her husband kuya Dennis, Andrei and I went to Eastwood mall for some lunch. It was the nearest place to be so we decided it is a much better place to go to. Besides ate Arianne wanted the whole kitchen to battle with for the Medya noche tonight :D

I wore something simple and comfortable, I didn't really want to dress up so much so I decided to wear a shirt that would make me feel comfortable and at the same time still stylish.


I wore my boyfriend shirt with harem pants to complete my Man - ish look, I chose my aquamarine colored one to give some femininity and style. 


Shirt from Lacoste, Harem Pants from StyleHub, Shoes from Desire


Connector ring from Forever 21 

P.S. My look reminded me of  Jessamine Lovelace from "Infernal Devices" by Cassandra Clare, Jessamine sneaks out of the London Institute at night dressed up as a man, so that she wouldn't get noticed.

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! LETS WELCOME 2012!!

Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM