Christmas Pressies 2011 ♥

The Christmas season is not yet over, and let us all still spread the holiday cheer! I was fortunate enough to receive wonderful presents from my family and I couldn't ask for anything more.

We had a great celebration on Christmas day at my cousin Danielle's house, It was a real blast! too bad I was not able to take some pictures from the party, I didnt bring my camera, plus! everyone was so busy with the games :)



remember my wish list a few weeks ago? well It came true!! I was able to get a copy of Clockwork Prince, Wither and A Storm of Swords. I was so happy and even started to read Clockwork Prince it as soon as possible! I couldn't wait to know what happened to  the second installment of "Infernal Devices" (review soon) :))


The new Starbucks Planner for 2012 from the combined powers of Ate, Kuya and my Ken♥ 


Gap Lotion set from Mommy Jo. Everything smells amazing!


wire holder from Mommy Cris, I need this one so badly so thank you so much!


Scarf Bangle from Danes :) so pretty :)


Watch Display box, it was supposedly for Papa, but he lent it to me for awhile because he said I sort of need it more for my accessories hehe :D


Blue mouse pen from my baby sis Andrei ♥ 


shoe bag for travelling from Ate Arianne


Lastly, A green rose necklace from Me :D

PLUS! I used my Blackberry Phone to take all the pics so I wasn't able to include it here :D

Christmas is a time to share with your love ones, and celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ! I hope everyone had a great time! 


Thank you for another year Lord, it has been amazing. I'm truly looking forward to another great year! 

Seasons Greetings Everyone!

Love, Aimee




Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM