Candy coated rain drops♥

Today is one of those days where you just don't know what to expect, I was supposed to go to Rizal Stadium today for the Naascu thing but well fortunately for me the rain said no :) ok ok.. well only half my heart wanted to go because of Roan but the rest was like.. ehhhh.. haha

I stayed in the office today because well its Friday anyway.

Here is my outfit for today :)



I decided to wear jeans and my custom made scarf because it was a bit chilly outside, and It worked, I love this scarf of mine because I can pair it with anything :)


Shirt from Las Vegas, Jeans Forever 21, Shoes by Desire


Black Cuff from Las Vegas, Beaded aquamarine cuff Las Vegas, Beaded bracelet Accessorize, Gold armor ring Gold Dot, Spike connector ring from a bazaar




Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM