Ribbons and Fringe♥

I cleaned out my closet today, I arranged everything from shirts and even to my intimates.. I realized how much clothes I already have, and haven't been using a lot.

Numerous skirts, shorts, dresses, and a lot of blouses just started coming out as if I was pulling out from a store.

While fixing up my cabinet, I saw my blue rope romper that I haven't used and told myself well this is going to be my outfit for the day.

I bought it at Forever 21 months ago and kind of put it to waste by being stuck in the back of my closet.

I couldn't think of anything to wear it along with so I browsed around my shoe cabinet and wore my studded fringe shoes along with it, surprisingly it mixed well :D

Tshirt Forever 21, Romper Forever 21, Fringe shoes SO Fab, Nude Satchel bag Haze



Glass beads Ring made by Me, Silver Butterfly necklace. 

I didn't regret wearing my Romper today and I actually felt pretty good about it! :))

So what was your outfit of the Day?


Love,  Aimee♥


Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM