Rajo Laurel for SM Parisian ♥
SM department store's very own Parisian shoes has collaborated with amazing Filipino Fashion Designer Rajo Laurel.
With only limited pieces and fabulous designs to die for!
There will only be 6000 pairs of shoes that will be made. I just hope I am one of the Lucky girls to get one! or even more of it :D
It will only be available to the ff. SM department stores SM Department Store: SM Megamall, SM Mall of Asia, SM Makati, SM North Edsa, SM Cubao,
The Rajo Laurel for Parisian will be launched on November 9 2011♥
Rajo! for Parisian is a new collection of shoes from the iconic SM brand Parisian, inspired by my love for architecture, sculpture, and pop culture. I wanted to create a polarized collection—the paradox of juxtaposing pop culture and art. I love architecture and sculpture, and yet I cannot deny how pop culture influences me. Curiosity is always there. That’s how I keep inspiration alive. This is my homage to SM, which started over 50 years ago as a shoe store—I wanted to respect that tradition and honour it. With this first collaboration with SM, I was very excited. Imagination, research, and collaboration: it came together in this special limited edition collection. With 14 new designs (and only 600 pairs per design), it’s all about getting haute couture shoes at great prices. I believe that every woman deserves the perfect shoe. I invite all women out there to come and feel the excitement and the pleasure of what I have created for all those who love shoes—as much as I do.- Rajo Laurel
Love, Aimee♥

Comments